"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all."
Nova Scotia Canada
Things Are Not Good. What Do I Do?
The business environment is more difficult than ever. Our national economy is in flux, expenses are rising, sales are down, you didn't plan for this but now what? The pressure is mounting everyday as creditors, employees, maybe even your family become impatient and/or concerned.
What is a business person to do?
A guided turnaround effort is often the logical step for business owners who realize that something different is needed...and needed quickly, with expertise not gained from growing a business.
Almost any business can be reorganized and rehabilitated by taking what may be uncomfortable steps:
1. Make it smaller fast.
2. Control the cash.
3. Control the cash.
4. Control the cash.
5. Develop a plan with your creditors that will give you the breathing room to succeed.
What Will Kingsway Do?
The founders of Kingsway Advisors have been involved in turnaround work for over 20 years. Our goal is to quickly accomplish/identify the following:
1. Stabilize cash flow in the very short term.
2. We apply a series of metrics to diagnose what ails you most. Based on the information collected, we'll recommend a series of actions, then develop a cash flow forecast and a written plan focused on turning the business around as quickly as possible without undermining the goodwill you've created over the years.
3. We'll work with you and your team to communicate and execute the plan. Expect Kingsway Advisors to work with you every step of the way, with other turnaround professionals, if they are needed in the fields of law and taxation.
What Is Required Of Me?
We will present you with an overview of the turnaround process. You as business owner/leader need to be prepared to follow the process which includes open discussions with stakeholders about the condition of the company.
In A Nutshell You Need:
1. The will to succeed combined with a strong work ethic and ability to deal with reality.
2. Maturity to recognize that money will not solve most ills that plague companies in trouble, large or small, the challenge is to diagnose the root problems and solve them and fight your way back to health as a team.
Things Can Get Better With A Plan.
Australia's most easterly point.
CLICK HERE TO REQUEST INFORMATION ON TURNAROUND CONSULTING